We are pleased to announce a new iChemLabs product called BioTuple! BioTuple is an application for handling sequence data and performing bioinformatics tasks. You can learn more at www.biotuple.com. We are now conducting a free open beta for BioTuple. Beta testing helps us ensure the quality of the release build and also gives you a chance to make sure the software works the way you want it to. This is an open beta, so please let your friends, colleagues and students know that this tool is available to them. We encourage you to sign up for beta testing here: https://www.biotuple.com/beta-signup.
BioTuple is a bioinformatics software environment for working with sequence data and performing bioinformatics and genetics tasks. BioTuple includes various views of functionality for performing tasks from editing to calculations to alignments. BioTuple is optimized for working with sets of sequence data called biotuples to improve workflow efficiency and free scientists from wrestling with software and files so they can focus on their research.
What to expect with BioTuple:
- Clean and clear graphics representations of sequences that are dynamic and responsive to keyboard and mouse input.
- Quickly and easily import sequences from external databases such as NCBI and RCSB.
- Visualization of features either manually or computer assisted for small and large sequences.
- Highly customizable parameters for pairwise and multiple sequence alignments.
- Alignment reports including phylogenetic trees, statistics, and consensus comparisons.
- Clear visualization of all reading frames for RNA and DNA sequences.
- Viewing of content analyses and properties of a given sequence.
- Visualize the 3D structure of a sequence using PDB files imported from the RCSB.
Thank you for your feedback and support we really appreciate it!