Here you will find answers to common questions about iChemLabs desktop software licenses and tools to manage your desktop licenses. This page concerns the ChemDoodle 2D (v10+) and ChemDoodle 3D (v5+) products.
General Licensing Questions
- Do I own the copyright to the output of your software?
- Can I review your end user license agreement (EULA)?
- Our institution requests changes to your EULA, is that possible?
- How many computers can I use my license on?
- Can I transfer my license to another user?
- I will be replacing my computer soon, can I activate on the new computer as well?
- On our one lab computer, one generic user account is used by everyone, can a single license be shared by everyone?
- Can I activate my license on macOS and Windows?
- Are updates and support included?
- What is my subscription end date?
- Does my subscription automatically renew?
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Does my subscription include updates and support?
- I used to have a subscription, but not anymore. Can I still access my files?
Site License Questions
- How do I purchase a site license?
- How do I renew a site license?
- Do you offer academic discounts on site licenses?
- Can I purchase with a purchase order?
- How do you approve site license purchases?
- Do I have to sign a site license contract or agreement?
- Where do members go to receive license codes?
- How many users can be supported?
- Can site license members use iChemLabs software off campus?
- How will a site license work on campus?
- Which operating systems can site license members use?
- Do site licenses receive updates?
- How do you know which email domains to activate?