ChemDoodle 3.3.1 has been released! We provide this upgrade, free of charge, to our existing customers.
This is a minor bugfix update, addressing minor issues brought to our attention. This update also brings compatibility with ChemDoodle Web Components v4.0.
- Zigzag and Wavy bond amplitudes can now be specified.
- Updated ChemDoodle Web Components support to version 4.0. Added the missing visual specification for determining if hidden carbon labels are displayed.
- Fixed rare issue where widgets were misplaced upon opening ChemDoodle on large monitors.
- SVG files are now correctly recognized when dropped on the Doodle Board.
- Fixed bug where hydride labels (H-) were not being parsed correctly and caused copy/paste issues.
- Fixed bug where monovalent abreviations before a number were not properly parsed.
- Fixed the Symbols widget filter.
- Corrected the superscript for first order Chi connectivity indices.
- Improved dynamic bracket enumeration text positioning and fixed an issue where the enumeration text was clipped.
- Dynamic brackets are now correctly saved/opened from ChemDoodle Documents.